Thursday, July 1, 2010

Okay so I get a little loopy after rehearsal...

Hello!
I just got back from rehearsal for Oliver (wahoo!) and decided that in honor of the coolest word of all time, I would make a list of really, really awesome words.
Okay, here we go.

10. antidisestablishmentarianism
I must admit I still am a bit vague on the meaning of this word. I learned to spell it when I was in second grade and I thought I was all cool and whatnot, but all I know is it has something to do with being against the disestablishment of churches. Or something.
9. whippersnapper
I WILL call some poor little kid this when I'm old.
8. rivulet
Just trips off the tongue :)
7. serendipity
Not just because there's a store named after this word. It is genuinely a great word.
6. flummox
5. spelunking
Caves are AWESOME!
4. zephyr
3. jargoon
It means a pale shade of yellow (Yeah Mr. Holcomb's really productive English class!)
2. requiem
1. fisticuffs
WHAT FISTICUFFS? (OLIVER!)

No comments:

Post a Comment